The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 02, 2001, 02:48pm
Suppref

Wink

Yesterday mikesears became a Senior member, today it's me. I have posted on this forum before and would like to post it again.

This was by far the best season (my 14th) I had with both mechanics and rules interpretation. I've been to a camp and it was good for me but this forum is better. You get insight from officials, coaches and players. And all the information is either backed-up or disputed with rules and or cases. The hell with "that" magazine. I'm sticking to the Officials Forum. Thanks for all your help.
Old Fri Mar 02, 2001, 03:51pm
In Memoriam

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Suppref
Yesterday mikesears became a Senior member, today it's me. I have posted on this forum before and would like to post it again.

This was by far the best season (my 14th) I had with both mechanics and rules interpretation. I've been to a camp and it was good for me but this forum is better. You get insight from officials, coaches and players. And all the information is either backed-up or disputed with rules and or cases. The hell with "that" magazine. I'm sticking to the Officials Forum. Thanks for all your help.
Suppref,
You get an attaboy! ;-)
mick
Old Fri Mar 02, 2001, 03:58pm
Official Forum Member

Wink

Thanks for your contributions. Keep on trukin'
Old Fri Mar 02, 2001, 05:06pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Suppref

Congrats!!!

It was only my second season this year and this forum helped me improve in a number of areas. Kudos to everyone who posts here!
Old Fri Mar 02, 2001, 06:37pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mikesears
It was only my second season this year and this forum helped me improve in a number of areas. Kudos to everyone who posts here!
Amen to that! I, too, just finished my second season as a certified Ref and many times have I benefited from this forum. Thanks to everyone!