The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Feb 11, 2005, 10:23am
Official Forum Member

BMS game yesterday. Team B has 14 players, Team A has 5 of which two have never played BB before the season. Team B is up by 30 and rolling on home court with full bleachers.

Team A crosses midcourt and coach A hollers for a TO while A1 is getting ready to launch a 3pt. Trail blows the TO, A1 takes his shot well after the whistle and hits nothing but net. Trail waves off attempt.

Team B fans go wild and are hollering, "COUNT IT!!! COUNT IT!!! COUNT IT!!!" all while clapping and cheering for this little kid.

There are some good fans too.
Old Fri Feb 11, 2005, 10:33am
Official Forum Member

In a varsity game I had a girl foul an opponent and then land on the floor pretty hard. She was curled in a way that I couldn't see her number. I was trail and was waiting for her to roll over. The coach asked why I was not reporting a foul. I said "I've been trying to get her number". The assistant female coach said with a smile "If she keeps turning you down then you need quit asking her out". It took a second to realize why she said this and then I applied it to what I said and how it sounded. We had a good laugh over this.
Old Fri Feb 11, 2005, 11:27am
Official Forum Member

I know this is a family show but I have to put this one on here.

This didn't happen in my game, but I heard about it.

While standing at a throw it spot a fan told the ref to tell his partner to get off his knees...he's blowing this game.

I once was told running off the floor after a freshman championship tournament game to stick around and get in the team picture. I thought that was a good one.