Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Jan 19, 2005, 12:35pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref

http://www.local10.com/news/4107397/detail.html
Old Wed Jan 19, 2005, 12:37pm
M.A.S.H.

Like this is going to hold on!!! Come on, if he got off for murder, she'll get off for this.

[Edited by tjones1 on Jan 19th, 2005 at 02:47 PM]
Old Wed Jan 19, 2005, 01:27pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

I see where she gets her charm.
Old Wed Jan 19, 2005, 03:32pm
In Memoriam

If I was her, I'd ask for a jury trial.
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 08:43am
Official Forum Member

the story says the family is keeping a low profile.

don't we hear something about them pretty much every week? If that's keeping a low profile, just imagine if they were really out there looking for publicity.

here's an idea; what if a school district had all of it's graduating seniors sign some sort of conduct contract that says when they come back to future games, they will be an example of what good sportsmanlike behavior is. it seems that alot of trouble at hs sporting event comes from kids who've already graduated, then they come back to a game and want to show everyone who's the BMOC.
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 10:35am
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb

Do we have to relive this trial all over again? The girl is 19 years old. Kids that age do not always behave in a good manner no matter who their parents are. There are many of us that feel that O.J. got off based on the evidence and what was presented in the court. It does not matter if he did it or not, the case was the case. That has nothing to do with what his kid did. Maybe the only real connection is that fact the young girl probably is tired of everyone telling her it is not possible that anyone else could have killed her mother but her father. I was not there and none of us were there when the murders were committed. Do we have to relive this issue everything O.J. does something. If some of you would turn the page then maybe he could stay in the background.

Peace
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 11:28am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Do we have to relive this trial all over again? The girl is 19 years old. Kids that age do not always behave in a good manner no matter who their parents are. There are many of us that feel that O.J. got off based on the evidence and what was presented in the court. It does not matter if he did it or not, the case was the case. That has nothing to do with what his kid did. Maybe the only real connection is that fact the young girl probably is tired of everyone telling her it is not possible that anyone else could have killed her mother but her father. I was not there and none of us were there when the murders were committed. Do we have to relive this issue everything O.J. does something. If some of you would turn the page then maybe he could stay in the background.

Peace
if you can count those that believe the same as you on your fingers and toes, then it's not really that many. besides, if Nixon is still a joke all these years later, then OJ will just have to deal with it.
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 12:44pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisSportsFan

if you can count those that believe the same as you on your fingers and toes, then it's not really that many. besides, if Nixon is still a joke all these years later, then OJ will just have to deal with it.
I do not think it is that few as you say it is. Maybe you do not run in circles that tell you that OJ did or did not do the murders. I do know that many people I know really do not care if he did or not. I personally do not care if he did it or not. All I know is that he was not convicted in a criminal court. The civil verdict was payback. Whether OJ did it or not does not change the facts. The two people are still dead and OJ is free from jail.

Peace
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 12:54pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisSportsFan

I do not think it is that few as you say it is. Maybe you do not run in circles that tell you that OJ did or did not do the murders. I do know that many people I know really do not care if he did or not. I personally do not care if he did it or not. All I know is that he was not convicted in a criminal court. The civil verdict was payback. Whether OJ did it or not does not change the facts. The two people are still dead and OJ is free from jail.

Peace
This would be funny if it weren't so tragic. The vast majority of people in this country do care that he did it or not. Whether you care or not is irrelevant. If someone else wants to bring it up, why is your opinion more significant?
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 01:02pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Smitty

This would be funny if it weren't so tragic. The vast majority of people in this country do care that he did it or not. Whether you care or not is irrelevant. If someone else wants to bring it up, why is your opinion more significant?
No, the vast majority of white Americans care whether he did it or not. I do not know anyone with my background personally or the people that are close to me that ever give a damn. There are a lot of things more important to a lot of people than whether OJ is guilty or not. And this issue has nothing to do with that case. If it consumes your life, so be it. But I have a right to voice my opinion just like anyone else here. If you do not like that opinion, you should not come here. Not everyone is going to go along with what the "majority" thinks is right.

Peace
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 01:05pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:

No, the vast majority of white Americans care whether he did it or not. I do not know anyone with my background personally or the people that are close to me that ever give a damn. There are a lot of things more important to a lot of people than whether OJ is guilty or not. And this issue has nothing to do with that case. If it consumes your life, so be it. But I have a right to voice my opinion just like anyone else here. If you do not like that opinion, you should not come here. Not everyone is going to go along with what the "majority" thinks is right.

Peace
Like I said, the vast majority of the people in this country do care. So the fact that you know a few dozen people who don't means what? It hardly consumes anyone's life other than those who were close to the people involved. The point is, someone posted about his daughter, some others turned it into OJ jokes. Big deal. If YOU don't like it, how about YOU don't read the thread? I'm gonna stick around. Thanks anyway for the ridiculous advice.
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 01:18pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:

Like I said, the vast majority of the people in this country do care. So the fact that you know a few dozen people who don't means what? It hardly consumes anyone's life other than those who were close to the people involved.
I think the majority of people that felt that OJ was guilty were white people. I think the majority of people of color looked at it another way. Also the fall out from the behavior of the police, helped throw out many cases that were reviewed after the case based on police corruption. I guess this “majority” you keep talking about does not include people that looked like the jury that made the decision on the case. So you are more concerned with two people that were murdered than a much bigger number of people dying in other parts of the world? No reason this country has the problems they do.

Quote:
The point is, someone posted about his daughter, some others turned it into OJ jokes. Big deal. If YOU don't like it, how about YOU don't read the thread? I'm gonna stick around. Thanks anyway for the ridiculous advice.
I do not like it or like it either way. I really do not care. Whether OJ's daughter gets in trouble is not going to change any thing I am going to do today or tomorrow in any way shape or form. My life is going to stay the exact same, as it did the day Nicole and Ron were murdered and the day OJ was found not guilty. I will read and post in any thread I choose and comment anyway I choose. I do not need the "majority" to agree with me to do what I do. Sorry if the "majority" was always right, then Martin Luther King Jr. would not have to fight for the things he did. Spare me what the "majority" thinks about anything.

Peace
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 01:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:

Like I said, the vast majority of the people in this country do care. So the fact that you know a few dozen people who don't means what? It hardly consumes anyone's life other than those who were close to the people involved.
I think the majority of people that felt that OJ was guilty were white people. I think the majority of people of color looked at it another way. Also the fall out from the behavior of the police, helped throw out many cases that were reviewed after the case based on police corruption. I guess this “majority” you keep talking about does not include people that looked like the jury that made the decision on the case. So you are more concerned with two people that were murdered than a much bigger number of people dying in other parts of the world? No reason this country has the problems they do.

Quote:
The point is, someone posted about his daughter, some others turned it into OJ jokes. Big deal. If YOU don't like it, how about YOU don't read the thread? I'm gonna stick around. Thanks anyway for the ridiculous advice.
I do not like it or like it either way. I really do not care. Whether OJ's daughter gets in trouble is not going to change any thing I am going to do today or tomorrow in any way shape or form. My life is going to stay the exact same, as it did the day Nicole and Ron were murdered and the day OJ was found not guilty. I will read and post in any thread I choose and comment anyway I choose. I do not need the "majority" to agree with me to do what I do. Sorry if the "majority" was always right, then Martin Luther King Jr. would not have to fight for the things he did. Spare me what the "majority" thinks about anything.

Peace

All you need is a little dramatic background music and you have yourself a documentary.

Look man, I don't really care either. It just seemed to me like you were trying to dictate what people should or shouldn't be posting.
Closed Thread