Thread: In the news
View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 01:18pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Smitty

Like I said, the vast majority of the people in this country do care. So the fact that you know a few dozen people who don't means what? It hardly consumes anyone's life other than those who were close to the people involved.
I think the majority of people that felt that OJ was guilty were white people. I think the majority of people of color looked at it another way. Also the fall out from the behavior of the police, helped throw out many cases that were reviewed after the case based on police corruption. I guess this “majority” you keep talking about does not include people that looked like the jury that made the decision on the case. So you are more concerned with two people that were murdered than a much bigger number of people dying in other parts of the world? No reason this country has the problems they do.

Quote:
Originally posted by Smitty
The point is, someone posted about his daughter, some others turned it into OJ jokes. Big deal. If YOU don't like it, how about YOU don't read the thread? I'm gonna stick around. Thanks anyway for the ridiculous advice.
I do not like it or like it either way. I really do not care. Whether OJ's daughter gets in trouble is not going to change any thing I am going to do today or tomorrow in any way shape or form. My life is going to stay the exact same, as it did the day Nicole and Ron were murdered and the day OJ was found not guilty. I will read and post in any thread I choose and comment anyway I choose. I do not need the "majority" to agree with me to do what I do. Sorry if the "majority" was always right, then Martin Luther King Jr. would not have to fight for the things he did. Spare me what the "majority" thinks about anything.

Peace