Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Dec 15, 2004, 01:37pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by a black-hearted Yankee fan
But I remember last summer it took you longer to get past the 3rd innng than it did for you to drive from MA to the Bronx.

Jus' sayin'

Please, please tell me you are not talking smack about a regular season game at the beginning of September!! I think I have been more than restrained in my public celebrations. Do you really want me to bring up an October series in the Bronx?

So anyway, congratulations on beating Derek Lowe in September. I think Lowe won something on a subsequent visit.
Old Wed Dec 15, 2004, 01:43pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by a humorless bitter red sox fan not properly trained in the art of gracious winning
Quote:
Originally posted by a black-hearted Yankee fan
But I remember last summer it took you longer to get past the 3rd innng than it did for you to drive from MA to the Bronx.

Jus' sayin'

Please, please tell me you are not talking smack about a regular season game at the beginning of September!! I think I have been more than restrained in my public celebrations. Do you really want me to bring up an October series in the Bronx?

So anyway, congratulations on beating Derek Lowe in September. I think Lowe won something on a subsequent visit.
Jus' sayin' is all.
Old Wed Dec 15, 2004, 01:48pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref
Jus' sayin' is all.
You can have that one. Enjoy
Old Wed Dec 15, 2004, 04:04pm
Official Forum Member

The box score for this game had the officials as Jamie Luckie, Larry Rose, and Roger Ayers. Did you have a JV game or something? Plus, I can't imagine the Big East only pays $180/game considering that some other major conferences pay $750/game when conference play starts...
Old Wed Dec 15, 2004, 08:27pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TriggerMN
The box score for this game had the officials as Jamie Luckie, Larry Rose, and Roger Ayers. Did you have a JV game or something? Plus, I can't imagine the Big East only pays $180/game considering that some other major conferences pay $750/game when conference play starts...
I was NOT at Virginia Tech. I was at Middlebury College in Vermont (VT). LOL. Sorry for any confusion. I don't expect to make the Big East roster until about. . . never!