The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Feb 10, 2001, 02:07am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Matt Tabak
Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for the volume of feedback. I've been checking the board often this past week and plan to do so continuously. I just picked up my oficial Simplified and Illustrated rulebook, casebook, and official's guide so I have some studying to do =) Games start Monday so I'm hoping to at least have the basics (positioning, rotation, areas of coverage, etc.) down by then. We've been training all week. I realize it's not the best possible situation preparation-wise, but I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait until I'm able to make meaningful contributions to the forum...

Matt Tabak
Old Sat Feb 10, 2001, 09:30am
Official Forum Member

Re: Thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Tabak
Games start Monday... Can't wait until I'm able to make meaningful contributions to the forum...

Matt Tabak
Matt,
I can't add anymore to the great advice you've already received here, except that you might want to take a mint/gum/tick-tack etc.. Your mouth is going to be a little dry just before the toss in that first game . (just don't let the gum get stuck in your whistle)

This has been my first year and this forum has been an invaluable resource. Check back often, and let us know how that first game goes.

Have fun.
Mike