The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Aug 18, 2004, 09:16am
Official Forum Member

ATHENS (AFP) - Olympics Games organisers ordered beefed-up security at all venues after an embarrassing breach involving a man who leapt into the pool during a synchronised diving event.

After allegedly stealing Lark's referee tutu, Jurrassic Ref entered the diving area, removed his shirt and headed up the platform ladder. He was heard yelling "This is my tutu Larks!" as he did a can opener into the pool near an unsuspecting Ukrainian judge. The Ukrainian Olympic delegation is not commenting on whether the stunned judge will be able to continue as she now fears all of the synchronised divers will aim at her as well.

Jurrasic was later released into custody of the ORMSF (Old Ref Minimum Security Facility) where believe it or not, he working on returning to the Olympics in 2008. "They have an 3 foot deep above ground swimming pool so I decided to pick up a new sport.". Jurrassic added, "I am training for the 2008 syncronised swimming team." "They wear Tutus and since Larks finally gave mine back, I have the outfit....may as well pickup the sport!"

US Olympic officials are not commenting on Jurrasic's chances to make the 2008 team.

================

Hey JR.....dont look now.....but there's a new sheriff in town.....Larks is back! Lets talk some hoop!

[Edited by Larks on Aug 19th, 2004 at 10:25 AM]
Old Wed Aug 18, 2004, 07:43pm
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Finally someone spelled Ukrainian correctly.
Old Wed Aug 18, 2004, 08:03pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
This guy has already been sentenced to 5 months in prison (insert your own joke here) for his stunt.
Old Wed Aug 18, 2004, 08:58pm
Official Forum Member

JR got a 10.0 from the French judge.
Old Fri Aug 20, 2004, 09:28am
Official Forum Member

Man, I cant believe he let this sit for two days....you're slippin Jurrasic!
Old Sun Aug 22, 2004, 11:37am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Larks
ATHENS (AFP) - Olympics Games organisers ordered beefed-up security at all venues after an embarrassing breach involving a man who leapt into the pool during a synchronised diving event.

After allegedly stealing Lark's referee tutu, Jurrassic Ref entered the diving area, removed his shirt and headed up the platform ladder. He was heard yelling "This is my tutu Larks!" as he did a can opener into the pool near an unsuspecting Ukrainian judge. The Ukrainian Olympic delegation is not commenting on whether the stunned judge will be able to continue as she now fears all of the synchronised divers will aim at her as well.

Jurrasic was later released into custody of the ORMSF (Old Ref Minimum Security Facility) where believe it or not, he working on returning to the Olympics in 2008. "They have an 3 foot deep above ground swimming pool so I decided to pick up a new sport.". Jurrassic added, "I am training for the 2008 syncronised swimming team." "They wear Tutus and since Larks finally gave mine back, I have the outfit....may as well pickup the sport!"

US Olympic officials are not commenting on Jurrasic's chances to make the 2008 team.

Uh, somehow I really don't think that your tutu fit's me, Larks. Unless I wear it like a tent and smuggle a herd of Eskimo terrorists under it into the games at the same time.

Larks in action!

Btw, can you REALLY imagine me competing in the 2008 games? Picture this:
- a nose ring with bifocals
- purple spiked hair with a bald spot
- a pierced tongue with dentures
- an ankle bracelet with corn pads
- a bellybutton ring and a gallbladder surgery scar
- an unbuttoned disco shirt and a heart monitor
- bikini briefs and liver spots
- inline skates with a walker
and finally....... a thong with Depends.
Old Sun Aug 22, 2004, 06:44pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by Larks

Uh, somehow I really don't think that your tutu fit's me, Larks. Unless I wear it like a tent and smuggle a herd of Eskimo terrorists under it into the games at the same time.

Larks in action!

Btw, can you REALLY imagine me competing in the 2008 games? Picture this:
- a nose ring with bifocals
- purple spiked hair with a bald spot
- a pierced tongue with dentures
- an ankle bracelet with corn pads
- a bellybutton ring and a gallbladder surgery scar
- an unbuttoned disco shirt and a heart monitor
- bikini briefs and liver spots
- inline skates with a walker
and finally....... a thong with Depends.
Damn. You're a mess, aint ya?

Old Sun Aug 22, 2004, 07:28pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref

[/B]
Damn. You're a mess, aint ya?

[/B][/QUOTE]A mini-skirt with support hose?

I didn't want to mention that one because, well, you know.....
Old Sun Aug 22, 2004, 08:28pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
I can't believe you've gotten this far without Padgett checking in!
Old Mon Aug 23, 2004, 08:17am
Official Forum Member

That Dude's got game!
Old Mon Aug 23, 2004, 12:56pm
Esteemed Participant

You know, I'm gone for a couple weeks, and come back to find that you guys are STILL picking on JR!!What's the deal with that?? What did he ever do to any of you?? Uhmmm...on second thought, scratch that last question - he deserves every bit of it!!

PS: Mariners aren't in last place!!! Although KC tried to bean ball us into it...losers!!!
Old Mon Aug 23, 2004, 01:48pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by rockyroad
You know, I'm gone for a couple weeks, and come back to find that you guys are STILL picking on JR!!What's the deal with that?? What did he ever do to any of you?? Uhmmm...on second thought, scratch that last question - he deserves every bit of it!!

Deserves every bit of it? My, how soon they forget! Who was there for you when you started your crusade to make Dwarf Tossing an Olympic sport? Who helped with all of those petitions to FIDTA (Federation de Internationale Dwarf Toss Association)? Who helped design the aerodynamically sound, official outfits that you l'il fellers will wear during competion? Hell, I was thrilled to be just a small(tm) part of your success. And this is the thanks that I get? Lah me!

Here! This may point you to a proper way of relieving the tension that you are facing, without having to take out your your frustrations on those that are simply trying to help: