View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 18, 2004, 09:16am
Official Forum Member

ATHENS (AFP) - Olympics Games organisers ordered beefed-up security at all venues after an embarrassing breach involving a man who leapt into the pool during a synchronised diving event.

After allegedly stealing Lark's referee tutu, Jurrassic Ref entered the diving area, removed his shirt and headed up the platform ladder. He was heard yelling "This is my tutu Larks!" as he did a can opener into the pool near an unsuspecting Ukrainian judge. The Ukrainian Olympic delegation is not commenting on whether the stunned judge will be able to continue as she now fears all of the synchronised divers will aim at her as well.

Jurrasic was later released into custody of the ORMSF (Old Ref Minimum Security Facility) where believe it or not, he working on returning to the Olympics in 2008. "They have an 3 foot deep above ground swimming pool so I decided to pick up a new sport.". Jurrassic added, "I am training for the 2008 syncronised swimming team." "They wear Tutus and since Larks finally gave mine back, I have the outfit....may as well pickup the sport!"

US Olympic officials are not commenting on Jurrasic's chances to make the 2008 team.

================

Hey JR.....dont look now.....but there's a new sheriff in town.....Larks is back! Lets talk some hoop!

[Edited by Larks on Aug 19th, 2004 at 10:25 AM]