The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Dec 30, 2003, 02:49am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.
I just received my IAABO 2003-04 Refresher Test and the answers to it last week and I have not looked at it. Not only that, due to my knee rehab, I did not attend the Spring 2003 and Fall 2003 IAABO meetings so I did not take part in the questions on this year's test. But tomorrow I will email Roger MacTavish with everybody's concern's about the answer to Question #79.

Why bother? Roger McTavish's opinion doesn't mean anything more than the opinion of the rawest first-year rookie on this Forum. IAABO can interpret the rules anyway that they want to. That still doesn't make their interpretation an official, valid interpretation. Only NFHS and the State governing bodies can issue those. The IAABO exam is meaningless to most of us,also.

I certainly don't have anything against IAABO, Mark. I actually was a member for many years, and I think that it is a good organization. What IAABO doesn't have is any kind of official standing when it comes to the rules, unless it happens to be in one of the few states that may happen to use IAABO as their State governing body. Care to argue that?