The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Dec 23, 2003, 11:42am
Official Forum Member

Team has a player that is not in the book (A6). She plays in the first quarter. During the break during the first and second quarters she is replaced by a player who is in the book. After this, the scorer notifies the referee that A6 is not in the book. What is the call?
Old Tue Dec 23, 2003, 12:40pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by kenref1
Team has a player that is not in the book (A6). She plays in the first quarter. During the break during the first and second quarters she is replaced by a player who is in the book. After this, the scorer notifies the referee that A6 is not in the book. What is the call?
Nothing. But if she wants to play again, it's either a T for putting her into the book, or a T if she slides past the score table again. Unless there was an administrative T at the beginning of the game for some other infraction.

And, ken, if you want, you can delete the duplicate threads on this topic by using the edit/delete icon below your post, and then using the delete box in the upper left hand corner of the edit screen. I know I'm confused enough in life, I don't need duplicate posts to really mess iwth my head.

[Edited by rainmaker on Dec 23rd, 2003 at 11:48 AM]