The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Sun Nov 16, 2003, 07:29pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BayStateRef
Originally posted by oc
Quote:
Thanks, I tried them. Nice enough guy but he gets everything from Paul at officialsnochoice-which still wont make my size or sell the patch separately. He recommended I contact them again and ask if nochoice will make a special order-which they already denied. This leaves me still up a creek. However it looks like PAULK1 can help me out.
I'm also an "impossible to fit" tall guy. Honigs had a jacket in my size that I bought and I was planning to talk with officials choice about emboidering the IAABO logo on it. Your post suggests it won't work. Let me know if you have any luck at IAABO. Donnie is a good guy and should be able to help.
Officials choice will put the patch on your jacket for you for $10. But you have to pay to ship it to them and then ship it back. And, in my case, wait 6-8 weeks for them to lose your order, delay your order, and then misship your order. --While forgetting to send half the other other thing you ordered. If you send your jacket this year good luck getting it back before the end of the season.

I went through that whole ordeal for my shirts--Never getting them back in time for my spring season. For my jacket I did the same thing as you-I have one from Honigs-because they sell Tall size. But I am not going to let Paul screw with me again--I want to just sew the patch on myself.

[Edited by oc on Nov 16th, 2003 at 09:31 PM]
Old Mon Nov 17, 2003, 11:03pm
Official Forum Member

Honigs Canada sells the IAABO patches for $9.99 Canadian.

http://www.honigs-canada.com
Old Mon Nov 17, 2003, 11:13pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ref18
Honigs Canada sells the IAABO patches for $9.99 Canadian.

http://www.honigs-canada.com
I don't see it on their website. Do you have to call them?
Old Tue Nov 18, 2003, 01:26pm
Official Forum Member

I'd imagine that they'd have the crests, because they are listed in their catologues. Also there is a guy in Toronto who sells grey shirts with the patch embroidered on it.