The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Mar 17, 2018, 04:39pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Choo Choo Charlie Was An Engineer ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. View Post
Conservation of Momentum for a Two Particle System: p1 = p2, where p1 = m1v1 and p2 = m2v2, therefore m1v1 = m2v2 and v2 = (m1v1)/m2. Let m1 be greater than m2. t is time, and (t)i is t before the contact between m1 and m2. (t)f is t after the contact between m1 and m2. From v2 = (m1v1)/m2, v2 at (t)f will be greater than v2 at (t)i. If m1 is significantly larger that m2, and at (t)i v1 is significantly larger that v2,, then v2 at (t)f can be significantly larger V2 at (t)i. Therefore, it is possible for a slight bump by Player #1 against Player #2 can send Player #2 into the third row.
Not only did Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. blind me with science (with apologies to Thomas Dolby), but now I'm deaf, and dumb, or, at least, dumbfounded, and totally bored to death. Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. is certainly a pretty sharp guy, but he ain't no Bill Nye The Science Guy.

Who would have guessed that someone could be more boring than Carl Sagan, may he rest in peace?

Wasn't it Confucius who said, "One video is worth a thousand words"?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sat Mar 17, 2018 at 06:22pm.
Old Sat Mar 17, 2018, 05:28pm
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
Not only did Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. blind me with science (with apologies to Thomas Dolby), but now I'm deaf, and dumb, or, at least, dumbfounded, and totally bored to death. Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. is certainly a pretty sharp guy, but he ain't no Bill Nye The Science Guy. Who would have guessed that someone could be more boring than Carl Sagan, may he rest in peace?

Carl Sagan and I share the same birthday!

MTD, Sr.
Ohio Assn. of Basketball Officials
International Assn. of Approved Bkb. Officials
Ohio High School Athletic Association
Toledo, Ohio
Old Sat Mar 17, 2018, 05:52pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Billions And Billions ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. View Post
Carl Sagan and I share the same birthday!
Both eighty-two years old, and never been kissed. But Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. has one up on Carl Sagan, Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. isn't dead, at least, we don't think so. It's hard to tell because he takes so many of those damn naps. Mark T. DeNucci, Jr. always has to hold a mirror up to Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.'s mouth to see it he's still breathing.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sat Mar 17, 2018 at 06:01pm.
Old Sat Mar 17, 2018, 05:56pm
Administrator

Quote:
Both eighty-two years old, and never been kissed. But Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. has one up on Carl Sagan, Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. isn't dead, at least, we don't think so. It's hard to tell because he takes so many of those damn naps. Mark T. DeNucci, Jr. always has to hold a mirror up to of Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.'s mouth to see it he's still breathing.

We were both born on November 09th, just not the same year, LOL!

MTD, Sr.
Toledo, Ohio
Old Sat Mar 17, 2018, 06:21pm
Esteemed Forum Member

And A Villa In Tuscany ...

Quote:
... Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. isn't dead, at least, we don't think so. It's hard to tell because he takes so many of those damn naps. Mark T. DeNucci, Jr. always has to hold a mirror up to Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.'s mouth to see it he's still breathing.
The odd part is that while he's holding the mirror in one hand, he's holding Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.'s Last Will and Testament in the other hand, while saying, "C'mon, baby needs a new pair of shoes".

Old Sat Mar 17, 2018, 07:43pm
Administrator

Quote:
The odd part is that while he's holding the mirror in one hand, he's holding Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.'s Last Will and Testament in the other hand, while saying, "C'mon, baby needs a new pair of shoes".

Not anymore he doesn't. He has three ACC non-league softball assignments in April. He Has hit the big time.

MTD, Sr.
Toledo, Ohio
Old Sun Mar 18, 2018, 12:37am
Official Forum Member

How I like to define flop: an effort to enhance marginal contact.