Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Oct 09, 2003, 01:40pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: CK Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker

You guys don't use a garment bag?!? (no kidding -- I thought all varsity folks used garment bags!) [/B]
Nope, just a large black leather gym bag. Works fine for me although I admit my jacket gets too wrinkled in the bag. I don't think a garment bag would help it as it gets wrinkled way too easily. Need to find a better jacket I guess. Still using one from when NFHS used to sell them.

Mregor
Old Mon Oct 20, 2003, 03:54pm
Official Forum Member

Re: And...so....summing up...

Quote:
Originally posted by Indy_Ref
Let me get this straight:

5.) What about +Pos slacks? Any comments about +Pos slacks?
Having purchased +POS slacks in the past I can tell you that they definitely run small. You are advised to go up at least one waist size if you plan to purchase their slacks. They also seem to run a bit small in the seat as compared to the pleated pants from Honigs...which incidentally seem to run a little big in the waist.

Hope this helps.
Old Tue Oct 21, 2003, 02:05am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via MSN to BOBBYMO Send a message via Yahoo to BOBBYMO
To all those who are having trouble with your coat staying wrinkle free....... Go to any luggage store and pick up a velcro bag used to keep shirts wrinkle free while traveling. Its the best 20-30 bucks you will ever spend. Stays flat in your bag and doesn't take up much room at all.Here is an example of what I am talking about:
http://www.worldtraveler.com/servlet...f=brandresults

[Edited by BOBBYMO on Oct 21st, 2003 at 02:23 AM]
Old Tue Oct 21, 2003, 06:39am
Huck Finn

In my experience I have seen two different kinds of sansabelt pants. I got some from the nfhs before they were http://www.getofficial.com. I think they are thicker than some of the other sansabelt pants.
I'm interested in these other shirts. I've always used CK shirts. Are these other shirts better?
I use the rolling bag and depending on how you fold you pants and what kind of bag you have you can get away with it and look good. I worked with some officials in the past that were A N A L about the way they folded their gear. Even after the game! There are things you can do besides carrying a garment bag.
I would appreciate it if someone could give a complete a rundown on all of the shirts if someone has tried most of them.
Old Tue Oct 21, 2003, 06:47am
Huck Finn

In my experience I have seen two different kinds of sansabelt pants. I got some from the nfhs before they were http://www.getofficial.com. I think they are thicker than some of the other sansabelt pants.
I'm interested in these other shirts. I've always used CK shirts. Are these other shirts better?
I use the rolling bag and depending on how you fold you pants and what kind of bag you have you can get away with it and look good. I worked with some officials in the past that were A N A L about the way they folded their gear. Even after the game! There are things you can do besides carrying a garment bag.
I would appreciate it if someone could give a complete a rundown on all of the shirts if someone has tried most of them.