The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Mar 11, 2017, 02:00pm
Do not give a damn!!

Video Request moving forward

I just wanted to make a little request to everyone when posting video game requests.

My season is finally over and I will be around more to view games.

What I would like to have when people make requests, to tell me what station you saw the game. ESPN is very easy to view for a lot of reasons. But games on CBS or FOX Sports is sometimes a little harder for example. I would just like to know if you saw it on ESPN or ESPN2.

Again I will need the exact time of the situation, either when it starts or when when the clock is stopped after all of the events take place.

Thanks for your interest in college basketball.

I will do my best to get everything up, but it will take some time.

NCAA Tournament will be a lot easier as they are all games on the same family of networks.

Peace
Old Sat Mar 11, 2017, 02:27pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I just wanted to make a little request to everyone when posting video game requests.

My season is finally over and I will be around more to view games.

What I would like to have when people make requests, to tell me what station you saw the game. ESPN is very easy to view for a lot of reasons. But games on CBS or FOX Sports is sometimes a little harder for example. I would just like to know if you saw it on ESPN or ESPN2.

Again I will need the exact time of the situation, either when it starts or when when the clock is stopped after all of the events take place.

Thanks for your interest in college basketball.

I will do my best to get everything up, but it will take some time.

NCAA Tournament will be a lot easier as they are all games on the same family of networks.

Peace
Just so you know as I'm sure you've been told in the past, thank you very much for the work you do on these videos. There is a lot of learning that can be gleaned and with visual evidence it's much easier to discuss.

Thanks again!
Old Sat Mar 11, 2017, 02:59pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Thanks JRutledge ...

Follow the procedure or, "No game for you".

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)