Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jun 19, 2009, 03:25pm

You're outta here!

Tulsa World: Wife of Connors State baseball coach banned from watching games
Old Fri Jun 19, 2009, 09:38pm
Official Forum Member

Male or female, no matter. You act like the person in the article, you should be banned!
Old Fri Jun 19, 2009, 11:10pm

I am surprised her husband got to keep his job. The wife's actions reflect directly on the school and its reputation. I'll bet he had to do some fancy footwork to stay on as coach.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25

Last edited by SanDiegoSteve; Fri Jun 19, 2009 at 11:13pm.
Old Fri Jun 19, 2009, 11:35pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve View Post
I am surprised her husband got to keep his job. The wife's actions reflect directly on the school and its reputation. I'll bet he had to do some fancy footwork to stay on as coach.
"What a coincidence...I have a husband named Dean Wormer"
Old Sat Jun 20, 2009, 12:42am
In Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve View Post
Not likely.
Old Sat Jun 20, 2009, 10:19am
Official Forum Member

If I was in that locker room and she hit me, she would have had a hard time walking away.
Old Sat Jun 20, 2009, 10:48am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to waltjp
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy6900 View Post
Male or female, no matter. You act like the person in the article, you should be banned prosecuted!
Fixed it for ya, Ozzy.
Old Mon Jun 22, 2009, 10:57am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by realistic View Post
If I was in that locker room and she hit me, she would have had a hard time walking away.

That would be a bad idea. At this point, it is all her. You don't want a women walking out of an umpires locker room battered, even if in self defense. Does not look good at all.

Should be an easy win for the umpires if they are the only ones that have marks and witness accounts saw her going in.

By not fighting back, they win a bigger fight for all umpires when she is convicted of assault.

Helps us all more if they (or you) would not have done something back.

I know, I know what you are saying but this would be best. If she had a knife or something then its another angle.
Old Mon Jun 22, 2009, 11:05am
Official Forum Member

You have the right to defend yourself, and if you don't take it, you are inviting further attacks on yourself or on others. If she, or he, is attacking my fellow official, s/he is going to get their clock cleaned. If there's a question about whether such force was truly necessary, I'll respond, "s/he's damn lucky I didn't shoot her/him."
Old Mon Jun 22, 2009, 11:32am
Official Forum Member

You the man. Slap that b!tch around.
Old Mon Jun 22, 2009, 11:56am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Aggie View Post
You have the right to defend yourself, and if you don't take it, you are inviting further attacks on yourself or on others. If she, or he, is attacking my fellow official, s/he is going to get their clock cleaned. If there's a question about whether such force was truly necessary, I'll respond, "s/he's damn lucky I didn't shoot her/him."
Speak for yourself. You want to be Mr. Vigalante, go for it and clean her clock. Shoot Her! I'll include you in my report too.

Personnally, I would put myself above the animal that just walked through the door, not act them.

Been There , Done That.
Old Mon Jun 22, 2009, 12:19pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Aggie View Post

You have the right to defend yourself. But you beat on a women behind closed doors and then claim she was attacking you...

...in a court of law how credible is "your partner" going to be when she accuses you?

"Lucky you didn't shoot her?" Do that and you could be going down for manslaughter or a lesser count of murder.

Go ahead and test out the court system on that one and see what happens.

I'd like to see you follow through with what you've said internet hot shot.

You're incompetent.

You have to be extremely careful when women are involved. It may be an unfair double standard, but you can't risk it.
Old Mon Jun 22, 2009, 12:25pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pensaump View Post
You have the right to defend yourself. But you beat on a women behind closed doors and then claim she was attacking you...

...in a court of law how credible is "your partner" going to be when she accuses you?

"Lucky you didn't shoot her?" Do that and you could be going down for manslaughter or a lesser count of murder.

Go ahead and test out the court system on that one and see what happens.

I'd like to see you follow through with what you've said internet hot shot.

You're incompetent.

You have to be extremely careful when women are involved. It may be an unfair double standard, but you can't risk it.
You need to give some allowance here. Not only is he a Texan, but he's an effin Aggie. That's like coming to bat without bringing a bat.