The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Aug 06, 2007, 02:48am
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
This conversation was started about Bonds. I was the person that brought up anything about McGuire. I said that "Andro" was legal and it still is from my understanding. If we want to get technical steroids is also a legal substance with a prescription. You just cannot sell it without a prescription.
Like marijuana, OK keep going, this is fun.......
Quote:

I know people that take them every day for many common conditions. But if you play in the NFL (and you do not inform the league) or you are an Olympic Athlete you cannot use them. Ask anyone that has asthma. I guess that has something to do with OJ too?

Peace
Uh, ok, sure, I caught that train (wreck) of thought.
Old Mon Aug 06, 2007, 04:05am
Official Forum Member

Whoa, Ignorance or Fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitump56
Originally Posted by fitump56
Sorry to see you're not respected.
You were counting?
Talking to you is like talking to a turtle. You hear only what you want and process as you desire.
Here are a few truthfuls statements.
You're a black man who constantly rides a chip on your shoulder. Know what? I undestand why. If I had been treated like a second class citizen I'd be pissed too.
Truth 2
White and black people have the same hypocrisies. Blacks like you want to bray at the moon louder about it b/c of their horrid past. Here's a clue. No one cares anymore, just you. Choose to be a donkey, go right ahead.
Truth 3
More whites than blacks used illegal substances.
I know this for a fact, see previous posts regarding my boss and his extensive athletic training company.
Truth 4
You will ignore the above. Why?> Because you have sunk your soul into this black rage thing, it eats you up inside to out and with all your potential, you have chosen to stick your efforts into a hollow anti-white existence.
Too bad, **** happens.
Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Neither of you will reach an agreement. I will be happy if FITUMP56 deletes his offensive post or apologizes for his error in judgment. Otherwise, I have no choice but to ask the moderator to step in and delete it.

Fitump56, not only are your comments wrong, they, by themselves, are offensive to any and all races or people of color. There is a difference. Not all white or black clans share single lines of ancestry. I will not get into a discussion on the slavery market as it exists today. I truly am happy to know that the majority of white people do NOT share your wild fantasy. BOO.
Closed Thread