The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   Authentic MLB Umpire Pants (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/28640-authentic-mlb-umpire-pants.html)

Sal Giaco Mon Oct 02, 2006 07:45pm

Authentic MLB Umpire Pants

I just came across two pairs of the following:

Authentic MLB Fechheimer/Logo Athletic Plate Pants Size 39x32 with the logo on the left upper thigh (Actual Pants of a MLB Umpire - name embrodiered on inside tag of pants) - $49
Authentic MLB Fechheimer/Logo Athletic Base Pants Size 39x32 with the logo on the left upper thigh (Actual Pants of a MLB Umpire - name embrodiered on inside tag of pants) - $49

Email me directly [email protected] or call me 586-530-6795. First come, first serve.

LakeErieUmp Tue Oct 03, 2006 09:50am

Do we want to know how you just happened to find them?

UMP25 Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:11pm

Do they still have the stains on them, too? :eek:

LLPA13UmpDan Wed Oct 04, 2006 03:25pm

whats the name on them?

SanDiegoSteve Wed Oct 04, 2006 03:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLPA13UmpDan
whats the name on them?

It's a secret. Buy the pants, you get the name.:cool:

GarthB Wed Oct 04, 2006 03:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWL
With a size of 39x32 I'm guessing they don't belong to anybody by the name of West, Poncino, Froemming or any other of the rotund and stubby brotherhood.

A 39" waist requires a fair amount of material.

SanDiegoSteve Wed Oct 04, 2006 03:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWL
With a size of 39x32 I'm guessing they don't belong to anybody by the name of West, Poncino, Froemming or any other of the rotund and stubby brotherhood.

Gosh, do ya think? Wow, you must be related to The Amazing Kreskin!

SAump Wed Oct 04, 2006 09:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LakeErieUmp
Do we want to know how you just happened to find them?

How does a guy explain losing two pairs of pants?:D

Sal Giaco Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
It's a secret. Buy the pants, you get the name.:cool:

Couldn't have said better myself, SDS - Especially for LLUMPDan13

LLPA13UmpDan Thu Oct 05, 2006 02:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal Giaco
Couldn't have said better myself, SDS - Especially for LLUMPDan13

Sal, ever thought that someone might be more interested in the pants if they knew the name;)

LMan Thu Oct 05, 2006 03:06pm

Quote:

Sal, ever thought that someone might be more interested in the pants if they knew the name;)

Nah, this teaser will just send the JSB scurrying off to Google the waist-sizes of every MLB umpire so they can speculate. ;)

SanDiegoSteve Thu Oct 05, 2006 03:12pm

Quote:

Dan, please allow me to 'splain this to you:

The attraction of the pants is that they are authentic MLB pants. That the name is embroidered on the inside tag is not what is important. That only goes to validate that they are authentic. I does not (or at least should not) matter who's pants they were.

They are for wearing to look super-cool on the ball field, not to hang on your bedroom wall inside a glass frame.

Sal Giaco Thu Oct 05, 2006 04:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
Dan, please allow me to 'splain this to you:

The attraction of the pants is that they are authentic MLB pants. That the name is embroidered on the inside tag is not what is important. That only goes to validate that they are authentic. I does not (or at least should not) matter who's pants they were.

They are for wearing to look super-cool on the ball field, not to hang on your bedroom wall inside a glass frame.

Don't waist your time SDS, the young cub just doesn't get it. Now I know why he won't make his name public - if I was that naive, I would hide my identity as well. By the way LLUMPDAN13, they are Nestor Chylak's pants :eek:

LLPA13UmpDan Thu Oct 05, 2006 04:37pm

Not possible Sal, hes dead. Now, what are you talking about making my name private??? :confused:

umpduck11 Thu Oct 05, 2006 04:46pm

Quote:

Not possible Sal, hes dead.

So he didn't wear pants while he was alive ?