The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Jun 29, 2005, 01:33am
Official Forum Member

Why is 2005-2006 NFHS Basketball Rules Changes — Part I Compelling discussion and reckless conjecture
on the baseball page at Officiating.com?
Old Wed Jun 29, 2005, 03:15am
Official Forum Member

Smile

Haven't you ever heard of a senior moment?
Old Wed Jun 29, 2005, 12:10pm
Official Forum Member

I have some questions also.

1. Why do you allow Wideerlanders to put out 5 bad articles a week? If he cut back to 2, maybe the readership would enjoy them more.

2. Are you trying to attract T-Ball umpires to Officiating.com? If you are not, why do you let Widerlanders write about stuff which happened to him while he was calling a T-Ball game?

3. Why do you allow CoachJM to write stuff that has nothing to do with baseball officiating?

4. How can JM, a guy who claims he has never been ejected, know anything more about coaches going crazy than I do? He is in the same boat as me. We have both seen it happen, so why does he feel the need to write about something everyone already knows?
Old Wed Jun 29, 2005, 08:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LDUB

1. Why do you allow Wideerlanders to put out 5 bad articles a week? If he cut back to 2, maybe the readership would enjoy them more.

2. Are you trying to attract T-Ball umpires to Officiating.com? If you are not, why do you let Widerlanders write about stuff which happened to him while he was calling a T-Ball game?

3. Why do you allow CoachJM to write stuff that has nothing to do with baseball officiating?

4. How can JM, a guy who claims he has never been ejected, know anything more about coaches going crazy than I do? He is in the same boat as me. We have both seen it happen, so why does he feel the need to write about something everyone already knows?
Lighten up. I have enjoyed the nostalgia.
Old Wed Jun 29, 2005, 10:15pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DG
Quote:

Yeah, those articles are about as good as wearing a red mask with a black harness with a navy hat.
Old Wed Jun 29, 2005, 11:18pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DG
Quote:

Yeah, those articles are about as good as wearing a red mask with a black harness with a navy hat.
The peanut (nut) gallery speaks again...what a pissant.

[Edited by DG on Jun 30th, 2005 at 12:34 AM]
Old Wed Jun 29, 2005, 11:44pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DG

1. You have to be crazy if you don't see any problems with the baseball section of officiating.com

2. Wearing a black hat with a navy shirt really isn't that big of a deal. But still, it looks bad so no one does it.
Old Thu Jun 30, 2005, 12:18am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DG

1. You have to be crazy if you don't see any problems with the baseball section of officiating.com

2. Wearing a black hat with a navy shirt really isn't that big of a deal. But still, it looks bad so no one does it.
What black hat?