The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   Carl, I have to ask... (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/21078-carl-i-have-ask.html)

GarthB Wed Jun 29, 2005 01:33am

Why is <b>2005-2006 NFHS Basketball Rules Changes — Part I</b> <i>Compelling discussion and reckless conjecture</i>
on the baseball page at Officiating.com?

Bob Lyle Wed Jun 29, 2005 03:15am

Haven't you ever heard of a senior moment?

LDUB Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:10pm

I have some questions also.

1. Why do you allow Wideerlanders to put out 5 bad articles a week? If he cut back to 2, maybe the readership would enjoy them more.

2. Are you trying to attract T-Ball umpires to Officiating.com? If you are not, why do you let Widerlanders write about stuff which happened to him while he was calling a T-Ball game?

3. Why do you allow CoachJM to write stuff that has nothing to do with baseball officiating?

4. How can JM, a guy who claims he has never been ejected, know anything more about coaches going crazy than I do? He is in the same boat as me. We have both seen it happen, so why does he feel the need to write about something everyone already knows?

DG Wed Jun 29, 2005 08:23pm

Quote:

Originally posted by LDUB

1. Why do you allow Wideerlanders to put out 5 bad articles a week? If he cut back to 2, maybe the readership would enjoy them more.

2. Are you trying to attract T-Ball umpires to Officiating.com? If you are not, why do you let Widerlanders write about stuff which happened to him while he was calling a T-Ball game?

3. Why do you allow CoachJM to write stuff that has nothing to do with baseball officiating?

4. How can JM, a guy who claims he has never been ejected, know anything more about coaches going crazy than I do? He is in the same boat as me. We have both seen it happen, so why does he feel the need to write about something everyone already knows?

Lighten up. I have enjoyed the nostalgia.

LDUB Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:15pm

Quote:

Originally posted by DG
Quote:

Yeah, those articles are about as good as wearing a red mask with a black harness with a navy hat.

DG Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:18pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by DG
Quote:

Yeah, those articles are about as good as wearing a red mask with a black harness with a navy hat.

The peanut (nut) gallery speaks again...what a pissant.

[Edited by DG on Jun 30th, 2005 at 12:34 AM]

LDUB Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:44pm

Quote:

Originally posted by DG

1. You have to be crazy if you don't see any problems with the baseball section of officiating.com

2. Wearing a black hat with a navy shirt really isn't that big of a deal. But still, it looks bad so no one does it.

DG Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:18am

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by DG

1. You have to be crazy if you don't see any problems with the baseball section of officiating.com

2. Wearing a black hat with a navy shirt really isn't that big of a deal. But still, it looks bad so no one does it.

What black hat?