The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Jul 21, 2004, 01:04pm
Official Forum Member

The 2004 Mid-American Umpire Clinic will be held September 17-19 at the beautiful Sho-Me Baseball Camp in Branson West, Missouri.

The Mid-American Umpire Clinic is designed for both beginning and experienced high school umpires who desire to move to the next level.

Our mission is to provide quality training to all umpires in order to promote uniformity and professionalism. Our goals are to encourage standardized umpiring mechanics, application of the strike zone, and handling situations.

While at the clinic, every student will umpire several innings of NAIA level college baseball and will receive honest written evaluations from our staff of four professional umpires and two Division-I college umpires.

For the cost, you will not find a more informative, hands-on clinic anywhere.

For more information please visit our website at http://midamumpireclinic.tripod.com
Old Sat Jul 24, 2004, 08:22pm
Official Forum Member

I attended the clinic last fall and found it to be a great experience. It is definitely well worth the money. If you can take a weekend out of your schedule, I'd definitely recommend taking a trip to Branson for the instruction. Paying $100 for 3 days of excellent instruction...you can't lose!!