View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 10, 2016, 10:58am
Official Forum Member

Most good Ts call themselves and help everyone. Helps a coach start coaching instead of distracting. Helps us focus on the game instead of when to give it. Helps the kids focus on playing rather then complaining. When you vets who are so good at where and when to call a T it helps everyone here who isnt posting focus on their line in the sand to help their judgement on when its good and when its bad. Every bad T you talk about here helps someone NOT call a bad T. Every good T you call here helps someone not experience 10x before just calling it and making it a better game. Thanks Giant for sharing. Whats wrong with the rest of you.. give some more examples!

I was at the Big Mtn Jam in SLC had a two local teams and one team was thin and talented and one was a bully and had trouble controlling their bodies.

The foul count is clearly different. Most of the calls was Red running into players. In the 2nd half a girl on say Red dives for a loose ball and takes out the legs of a white player from behind. The white player falls on the red player and hits her head and my partner calls the foul on Red. Red coach figures it out he goes nuts. He wants a foul on white for falling on his girl.

We pick up the pieces and move on and now Red is down 2 points white has the ball and here comes a tired girl and runs right into a white player and we have been in the bonus for some time. Coach jumps on the bench and goes banana's. He comes at me and I calming server him some T. When he realizes he has the T he turns away and yells ******* and he is gone. They had a chance to win the game but after 6 throws and the ball it was game over. Kills me how selfish coaches are when their kids can still win a game.

Helping newer guys who visit draw the lines in fact it has helped me for years reading everything you guys say and talk about.

Thanks for the comments and everything you do to help those who visit this awesome forum.

Last edited by BigT; Thu Nov 10, 2016 at 11:01am.