View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 05, 2016, 09:25am
Official Forum Member

National Championship thread

I logged in this morning hoping to see some discussion of some of the calls. Seeing none, here is my contribution:

The play where Paige for UNC drives baseline, and B45 comes across the lane, approximately 5 minute mark??, I thought that was a foul. While 45 did a good job of not swinging and kept his arms "strait up" he was moving forward pretty clearly IMO.

The foul on white in the middle of the lane in the last minute I did not think was consistent with how things had been called to that point. It may have technically been a foul, but to that point there had been much more contact allowed on both ends.

Couple other calls I thought were worth discussing:

I thought the play at the 10 second mark of the first half was a foul on blue on the breakaway, but I would like to see it again.

And there was a loose ball foul called on 3white that I would like to hear people's opinions on. No idea on the time, I can't find a game log. I thought the loose ball foul on KU was an easy call, but this one not so much. I felt like that was two guys going for a loose ball.

I know this reads like I'm a UNC homer, but I promise you I'm not. These were just the first 4 calls that came to my mind.