View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 30, 2015, 06:51pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
Press play. Hit YouTube link. YouTube lets you slow it down to .25 speed.

I doubt this is ever happening right in front of me. Probably could've called two jumps balls or a violation for excessive swinging of elbows. I'm pretty quick on jumps balls at this level when stupid stuff is liable to happen if you let it go. Again, could've called a violation also. Waiting was probably a mistake.

If it gets to an elbow in the face. Someone is probably sitting for the night.
THe biggest question is, why did the video creator force us to look at the opening screen for 25 seconds? That's freaking ridiculous!!

You can't just make up a jump ball to keep this from happening. G21 was moving enough with the ball after the rebound that I doubt anyone's getting in there for a tie-up. There is the potential to call a violation for swinging elbows the first time she goes around, but due to the camera angle and the number of other players between G21 and the camera, hard to tell really.

Anyone have any thoughts on W34 with her "high clapping" after the foul has been called?

One more thing: How do you get half way through the second quarter of a girls game with only ONE foul called(prior to this one)? Surely there had to be some nasty ugly illegal screens that could have been called in the first quarter!!