View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 09, 2015, 12:35pm
Lighten up, Francis.

ESPN's College Basketball Rules Special

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, so I thought I'd let people know for anyone who is interested.

Quote:
As part of our season-long integrated communication plan about the new playing rules and officiating points of emphasis, ESPNU produced a College Basketball Rules Special. We thought you might be interested in viewing the show. ESPNU has scheduled two dates to air the program prior to the start of the season. The dates and times are:

• Monday, November 9 – 5 to 5:30 p.m. ET
• Friday, November 13 – 6 to 6:30 p.m. ET – Opening Night

The program will include ESPN College Basketball analysts Dino Gaudio and Sean Farnham, NCAA National Coordinator of Officials J.D. Collins and Final Four officials Pat Adams and Jamie Luckie. The program will provide the opportunity for members of the group to discuss and break down some of the new rules in men’s college basketball.

We hope these programs will prove beneficial and interesting to you and college basketball fans as we enter the 2015-16 season.
For what it's worth (which is probably nothing), I was part of a Skype conversation with J.D. Collins as part of a pre-season clinic and I love his approach. Such a breath of fresh air after the last several seasons!!