View Single Post
Old Fri Nov 06, 2015, 05:56pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Again, what was erroneous about my opinion? We were talking about a thrown-in rules as it relates to a violation for BC. We were not talking about what you assumed to be a unilateral comment (which I am trying to figure out why my statement was assumed to be unilateral anyway, but happens to apply to even all parts of the rule BTW). I was answering a question which was answered by others the same way, but you are going after my comments as if I was giving and opinion when the rules were actually referenced.

OK.
What was erroneous about your opinion was addressed in the case play that we have been debating. You made a blanket statement, whether or not you intended to, and you disagreed with the case play despite the fact that it makes sense given the rule and I pointed out the relevant rules to you.

No one is disagreeing with you on your points about a throw-in. But you explicitly stated that the case play was erroneous, and that's what we have been debating. I don't know what you don't understand about that.