View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 14, 2015, 12:20am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welpe View Post
I would expect counting backs would be exactly the same between high school and college and that's exactly the point.

As I said before, I've see it happen enough that it's worth changing to get rid of a dumb foul. The only reason not to change is to be different from college and that's a pointless argument against.
I haven't. Usually the problem with offenses is they line up wrong and cover an eligible receiver (a flag I had on Saturday BTW). Hardly ever see where they unknowingly play with 10. The times they have 10, someone yells over to the sideline and gets the 11th guy on the field or notice that he was missing and it never is a factor to where you have to count who is in the backfield.

Again, this is like arguing if you like a blonde over a brunette or a big butt over a small waist. At the end of the day I am going to be alright with what I like you will be fine with what you like. And if this is a hard adjustment, I feel there are bigger issues to worry about adjustment from the two codes.

Oh well.

Peace