View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 10, 2015, 01:33pm
AremRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy341a View Post
What about the blocking foul on Duke along the sideline in the last few minutes of the game. Seemed the defender had LGP and was just backpedaling. However I only seen it once in my sleepy state so I would like another look at it.
Quote:
I trust with their expertise the two minute window I gave them would be well within their abilities without too much inconvenience and If not they can ignore my request with my full understanding.
I'm sorry sir I must object to your assertion that "a few" is analogous to "two" in this situation. As the Marquette University Law School Faculty blog notes in a recent informal poll (source), people tend to have a different understanding of what quantity constitutes a "few". However, the results of their highly scientific poll seem to suggest that a "few" can be a (typically rational) quantity anywhere between and inclusive of '3' and '5'. I must therefore edit your statement as demonstrated below:

Quote:
I trust with their expertise the three to five minute window I gave them would be well within their abilities without too much inconvenience and If not they can ignore my request with my full understanding.
Carry on, video scavengers.