View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 26, 2015, 03:14pm
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCalScoreKeeper View Post
Anyone lose any games yet because of this impending storm? Stay safe out there everyone
I haven't "lost" any yet from this storm, but tonight's has been postponed and tomorrow's is not looking too good either. I lost one last week though as the rescheduled slot was at a time I already had a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. View Post
Jeff:

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here in the immediate Toledo area, our school kids are wimps. They close school with just two inches of snow on the roads. MTD, Sr.
We close school here when snow or ice is EXPECTED, not even here yet. In N VA, they err on the side of caution. If there's anything of consequence on the roads we're either delayed or closed. The one time they keep schools open and there's a bus accident with injuries, administrators will never be forgiven.

I grew up in PA and experienced many a snow storm and blizzard. Wimps or just different times?