View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 18, 2015, 10:07am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
That isn't what is meant by that rule. DOG warnings don't include reporting it against a players. As such, there is no way technically hold a player responsible for a DOG warning given 2 quarters back.

What this rule intends to address is a player who keeps crossing the throwin line, likely deliberately, over and over on back-to-back throwins, making a mockery of the game.
i'm just reading a player technical rule. it says repeated violations of boundary plane = player technical. when i see that--that tells me i need to be aware which player violates the plane when it happens. because if he repeats it, their rule says player technical. it just so happens that the first time it is done it is considered a team warning for delay. there isnt any time limitation or back to back wording in the player technical area. (mockery etc)

again, im just reading the rule. if i saw an interp or case play i could infer nfhs intent etc differently. right now i see repeated violations by a player = T. let me know if there is an interp.thx