View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 15, 2014, 03:26pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jritchie View Post
0.7 left, tie game. Under A basket, A ball, I am at lead, ball is lobbed up to big man at the rim, bounces off hands and hits rim and directly down into A2 hands who catches and shoots layup for win before the buzzer! Thought it was a long 0.7 myself,(of course home team had ball) but with me being lead and not having clock, I didn't say anything as the trail and C ran off the floor avoiding overtime! Is it my place to call a conference before leaving the floor to make sure the clock started properly or should I just leave the floor because they had the clock? Just wondering.
I was trained that at L in three-whistle I should not be looking up at the rim. My responsibility is the paint and contact low. Since your two partners felt the basket should be counted I am assuming they saw the entire play. If you also saw the entire play who was watching the people in the paint for illegal contact (knee and/or hip )?

I may be watching the wrong things...just seems like 4 eyes on the top side is enough.