View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 02, 2014, 02:54pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texref View Post
Someone piss in your wheaties this morning Smitty?? I asked a question about to handle the situation better next time. This forum is to help us get better at this avocation is it not? I wasn't pissing and moaning about my partners, rather asking how to handle the situation better next time. The story is my side of the weekend and as has been pointed out, they may very well be doing the same thing elsewhere that I'm doing here. No sure why you are attacking me for asking a question?
And I offered my suggestion: talk to your assignor about it. Did you do that? If so, what was his response? In Texas, there are very big associations and very small ones. If it's a big association, perhaps the assignor is unaware of this person trying to undermine what the group as a whole is trying to educate its members to do regarding the freedom of movement rules. If you don't bring it to the attention of the people who are trying to get everyone on the same page, then you aren't helping the next guy who will go through the same thing. You already addressed the T situation - it's pretty much a common expectation around here to get with one partner before going to the table with a T. That way nothing in the administration is likely to get missed - especially since you had a foul just prior to the T.