View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 20, 2014, 12:35pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy341a View Post
Hard to tell on the clip but it appears that perhaps the offensive player was fouled by the primary defender. Is it possible this had anything to do with the decision to go with a block? Not necessarily a makeup call but more of the brain will still processing the initial play.
You might mean secondary defender. offense went around first player. guy who attempted to take charge came from help side..

In a college game your always aware of the arc/help side defense when someone is on way to rim but in this case the contact was far enough away from the arc that I personally doubt its a factor here. possible, i suppose not sure what he is thinking obviously...
i'm with badnews for most part on maybe why block called-- top half of defender flies to right and back somewhat on contact. rather than straight back. offensive player is trying to jump around him. looks a bit weird up top. he seems to be looking right at it so I'm not seeing him surprised etc.

maybe after his partner didn't call the charge against green less than two minutes earlier he decided there would be no charges that night…at least not for awhile longer

Last edited by BigCat; Thu Nov 20, 2014 at 12:39pm.