View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 18, 2014, 06:38am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefCT View Post
Going into the under 8 timeout with 7:50 left or so. Charge call but it looked like she was on the RA.

Anybody else see it or able to post video? Interested in the thoughts of the college officials.
It would appear it was missed. According to our mechanics the wrong official made the call as well. It should have been the C's all the way with the L as help.

I'd be stunned if that one wasn't clipped and sent to the assignor and/or if it doesn't find its way to our Central Hub on Arbiter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefCT View Post
On Stanford's three to tie the game with a second left, from the opposite end line camera angle, you can see the lead go up with a fist and switch it to a three point signal when it is good. A case of a brain fart for her or was she going to call a foul if it was missed?
Just watched it. She may have mulligan-ed. Went up with the fist because she saw contact then thought better of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Official View Post
In other news, Doris Burke just threw a fit about a foul call at 2:13 in OT. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't care for her!
Not really a "fit" but the call may have left a little to be desired. Where UConn could complain is the signal given was a push/two-hand touch and UConn #41 never put two hands on the BH/dribbler.
"The NCAA created this mess, so let them live with it." (JRutledge)

Last edited by JetMetFan; Tue Nov 18, 2014 at 07:00am.