View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 26, 2014, 05:01pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilOne View Post
Would the purpose of fund raising for charity be a factor in the decisions for any of you?
If so, how?
Yes, I would be that much more rigid in any response or actions. Both teams go home with the admonition they may not be invited back. Also, knowing where these teams play, I would notify their respective league of their actions. I wouldn't expect a reply, but it makes them aware of a situation where a group of AA cannot control themselves at a charity event. How do you think they will react under real competitive situations?

With the inexperienced TD, he needs to learn REAL QUICK that being a "nice guy" in adult softball is a losing proposition for everyone, but the persons acting like an ass. And he needs to heed the advice of experience, but if the TD elects to be the "nice guy", the TD can do it without me.

Don't care what the situation, they are supposed to be adults and I would expect them to act like adults or go home, period.