View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 02, 2003, 01:11am
Do not give a damn!!

Exclamation I was responding to you, big guy.

Quote:
Originally posted by zebraman
multiple fouls, 3 second calls and calling Ts for players stepping one foot out of bounds to avoid a screen.

Huh? As usual, you are taking this post off on some other tangent. Having never called a multiple foul or a T for stepping out of bounds (and since this post has nothing to do with any of those), you can just head down that road by yourself as usual. Have a nice night.

Z
Were these not your words?

"Of course, you say to do it even when the rulebook contradicts you so this sitch is a little different, but you never have let the facts stop you before so why start now?"

So I really do not know what my comments had to do with what the rulebook said, or did not say. Or better yet, any stance I have ever taken. I just think you are lame to try to tell the players this at the pregame meeting. So this was what my comments about you being a "rulebook official" was all about. But then again, I probably just made that up.

Have a great career, sensitive boy. I can see you are going to have a major problem if you cannot handle some ribbing from a guy who does not officiate in your state.

Peace