View Single Post
Old Sun Jun 29, 2003, 06:36pm
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb NF Mechanics I am talking here.

Quote:
Originally posted by stewcall
having not called 3 man rotation and knowing our board is moving to 3 man; I'm trying to get a jump before fall ball.
Nothing wrong with that.

Quote:

With trail opposite table. Trail calls a foul (non shooting)
Trail reports fouls and moves to lead. Lead moves to trail and administers the thrown-up Correct?
No. If the Trail calls the foul and the ball is going to be put on the sideline, the Trail goes back to same spot. Unless there has been a change, this is how it is done. Now if for some reason the trail calls a foul, which might change sides of the floor (where the ball is put in) you might be the C. But that last one is rare.

Quote:

With the new rules coming into effect, will officials rotate opposite the table on non shooting fouls when the foul is in the front court, but goes backcourt. Will there be rotations opposite the table when A1 is throwing the ball in after a made basket and is fouled in the backcourt?
I do not know what new rules affect any kind of change here. Maybe you could explain what change you think is being made? Nothing has change as far as I am aware of.

Quote:

On shooting fouls the calling official always ends up as the C Correct?

Yes. Since the C is always opposite table when the you are shooting FT and is the only official that is opposite table, you go opposite table no matter what.