View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 08, 2014, 11:54am
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toren View Post
That's exactly what happened. Just watch the video, he is reaching up for the ball as it goes through the net. The admiring part was me taking writing liberties. But the point remains, W23 is trying to start his break and he does show urgency in doing it.

I have yet to say how I would actually rule on this play. I just don't know if I would have placed the blame on W23.

What I do know is the only clear part of the play is the taunt by B5 and the lack of any penalty for that.
The only urgency I see for white is an urgency to slam into blue. The way he holds the ball confirms my initial thought, he's lowering the shoulder.

B5 was penalized, although I can't tell what he says so I don't know whether I would have called it.

At most, I would have had a false double foul with the Ts. Blue shoots two, then white shoots two. More likely, double foul with the Ts. Still possible, a DBC T on white, and a talk-to for blue.

Regardless, this is a dead ball foul on white (or nothing, if one so desires), not a personal foul.