View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 03, 2014, 04:34pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
I love some of the revisionist representations of what happened here in the effort to defend TV. Why the insistence on defending him when what he did was so obviously out of line. Being a big dog doesn't give him the right to do what he wants. .
What did he do that was obviously out of line? He stepped to a person yelling at him. Sorry, but I do not believe that officials are to act like they are children and only speak kindly to adults yelling at them. I feel that he is a man and if you want to yell and point at him, he has a right to step to you. I would be mad too if a I was short and a bigger guy stepped to me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
All you have to do is look at the video. Cronin objected to the call with a reaction that was certainly suspect or even T-worthy, no question. If you're going to call the T there fine. Rather than penalize that or defuse the situation, TV jumps in his face, says something (who knows what), then Cronin's reaction is 10x what it was before. It is all on video if anyone cares to look.

I have no beef with TV and generally respect his game, but he was wrong on this one.
And like other things, people have the right to disagree.

Peace