View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 17, 2013, 04:57am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
What is clear is that you can't read. I said SIMULTANEOUS, not double.
I read it, and I do not agree with that opinion. You know, something you seem to have a hard time dealing with, another opinion.

Quote:
And the proper ruling, when a player from each team is NOT in the book and the scorer tells you that at one time (it doesn't matter which one he happens to state first), is that you have a simultaneous foul situation....which goes to POI. It really isn't that difficult, but for you, I (and all too many others here) have come to expect that everything simple is difficult.
OK, do you have a case play that backs up that opinion? I told you I would be flexible if you could show me a ruling other than what you normally do here, speak from your opinion. Well I cannot go on your opinion because where I live and who I work for have no idea who you are.

Quote:
FYI, I don't know where you think I work NCAA-W, not that there is anything wrong with that. I've only worked NCAA-M....and mostly boys HS with a couple girls games a year.
I thought you worked Women's college. And I thought Bob's reference to you was a suggestion that you work that level and would know those rulings. If you don't work Women's college that is no sweat off my back. Believe it or not I really do not pay that close attention to what you do as an official.

Quote:
And i don't really know why you reference any specific rule set since you like to make up your own most of the time.
If I make up rules as I go along, why do I continue to work games at two different levels? And I am usually the person (in multiple sports) that usually knows these situations because I make it my business to not have rules mistakes. So why the hell do I continue to work if you know so much about what I do as an official? The issue is you have no idea what I do or do not do as an official. And us talking about things here is often has not one thing to do with what we do on the court as you cannot see any of us actually officiate. But I do find it funny that guys like you argue these silly things that never happen in games as if your life depends on it.

Peace