View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 27, 2013, 12:01am
beware big brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't see anything in there that would lead one to believe Rut's comments were a load of crap. Was there a point in his post that you're disagreeing with? If so, I don't see it here.
I was disagree with the statement that it makes a difference if there are 10 people in the stands or 3000 and that one can better handle working in front of 3000 with more experience. The experience one gains by working games can make your judgment better, you can learn to be in better positions, work on your mechanics, and manage a game better. But it doesn't matter how many games you work in front of small crowds you will not get better at working in front of big crowds. You will never know if you can or cannot handle working in front of big crowds until you are put in that situation and if you cant handle it, all the experience in the world will not make you any better at it. The ability to not care or worry about the stuff that is going on outside of the game on the court is innate. You either have it or you don't.