View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 19, 2013, 07:07am
Esteemed Forum Member

Education Is The Key To Success ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieDude View Post
It's not a matter of being "stupid"...just a matter of being IGNORANT.
Disagree. Once the officials have been educated in regard to the new rule, it moves from the realm of ignorance into the realm of stupidity.

Once informed of the new rule, just exactly how difficult is it to understand this (below)?

Headbands and wristbands must be white, black, beige or a single solid school color. When wearing headbands and/or wristbands, all team players must wear the same color, i.e., the headband color must match the wristband color. Arm compression sleeves, and leg compression sleeves, must be white, black, beige or a single solid school color. When wearing arm compression sleeves, and/or leg compression sleeves, all team players must wear the same color, i.e., the arm compression sleeve color must match the leg compression sleeve color.

Or, even easier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
arm SLEEVE = leg SLEEVE

head BAND = wrist BAND

SLEEVE <> BAND
Or, check this out (created by one of our esteemed Forum members with a sense of humor, it's factual, and funny):

http://www.iaabo6.org/Interp/2014/in...Oct%202013.pdf
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Tue Nov 19, 2013 at 07:24am.