View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 30, 2013, 09:14am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioBlue View Post
If this is a game played under NF rules (although I have my doubts after seeing the kickoff), then I have IG in both plays. I agree the second play we don't see enough of the field to know for sure. However, after analyzing the video, I'm pretty sure I'd have a flag. The pass lands right on the 35 yard-line. There is no A player to the right edge of the frame which is the 44 YL. The first time you see any A player as the camera pans downfield are a pair of receivers who are moving back toward the LOS at the 47 YL. When that ball landed at the 35, one could assume they were near the 50. No receivers with 15 yards of the ball? I think that's a flag.
Under NF rules, we are to consider the ability of the QB. He was throwing to to something, but he did not appear to have the ability to get it there on the run. That looks a lot more like he was trying to get it to someone. He did not throw it out of bounds like the previous throw. I would do my best to likely talk my Referee out of this call or give information to say that a receiver is in the area.

Peace