Thread: PF Ejection
View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 27, 2013, 12:27pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suudy View Post
This is what I mean. I don't think the U meant for the player to leave the stadium and return to the locker room, but that he wouldn't be coming back into the game again.
I just think that is a poor choice of words on his part. He probably did not mean it that way, but he just should tell the Referee and let the Referee explain in his presentation he is disqualified from the game.

Quote:
My question was as you pointed out above. Disqualified players are to remain supervised, either on the team sideline or leave with an adult. The point here was I guess R noticed that the player was no longer in the bench area. I think the coach sent the player to the locker room to change. We don't know if he was supervised.
Not our problem. If the team sends him to the locker room, that is on them. I only know of basketball making this clear in their interpretations on how to handle these situations. Otherwise if the kid goes to the locker room, that is on the team to allow that or not.

Quote:
I worded my post poorly. I didn't mean that it was a POE to remove the player altogether from the event. Rather, wasn't it a POE that the player remain with the team or remain supervised?
I think I understood what you meant. I am not totally sure how this was addressed or if it was a POE or not. It might have been in the Pre-Season Guide or some other form of literature. I just know that the NF does not treat these things like the NCAA and NFL (or other pro leagues).

Peace