View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 05, 2013, 06:09am
Esteemed Forum Member

Still Crazy After All These Years (Paul Simon) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I guess I will be waiting for a coach to get upset if I happened to say, "Don't move."
And while you're waiting for that to happen, I'll still be waiting for you to respond to my questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
JRutledge: What does the IHSA say? How about your own "Chicagoland" mechanics? I know that you guys use your own mechanics. Go anything in writing?
They probably don't tell you what not to say, doesn't matter, although I'm pretty sure that if they did tell you what not to say, it wouldn't be not to say, "Designated spot". I'm more interested in what they, like the NFHS, and IAABO (realizing that you have your own set of mechanics independent of either), suggest what Illinois, or Chicagoland, officials should say during a designated spot throwin. There have to be some type of written mechanics guidelines. What do these say in regard to administering designated spot throwins?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Aug 05, 2013 at 06:18am.