View Single Post
Old Sun Aug 04, 2013, 02:09pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
One gets the impression you're being intentionally obtuse, Jeff.

Either that or you've done a remarkable job of not understanding anyone's actual point considering how much time you've devoted to this thread.
No, I just find this (as I do other things) rather silly that someone is that worried about what people do or say in this or similar situations. I put this on the scale of using the proper signal for a PC foul and someone really being upset that someone does not go through the specified steps as listed in the rulebook or Official's Manual (if used). And it is not about understanding, is is about disagreement. The point can be made over and over and that is not going to change how I feel about that point (as I do not expect to change anyone's mind as to what they do). It makes little difference to me if someone does something different or does not use a term, but to act like everyone's reaction to this phrase is the same is also silly to me, when there has been no concrete example of how someone really felt they could not move. It seems to me Billy at least is spending a lot of time trying to lecture me as to why what he feels is important. Honestly we can move on at this point, and like him I have been doing this for awhile too. I have an equal right to my opinion as what I do obviously works for me.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Sun Aug 04, 2013 at 02:18pm.