Thread: Partner support
View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 18, 2013, 10:03am
Official Forum Member

JetMetFan...that isn't what I said. It was a long time ago but I think I just said "Watch it, controll yourself." I was lead and he was facing the wall. Being right next to him I barely heard it.

The dialog I mentioned wasn't constant the entire game and they always were looking at teammates. You know the type of stuff...one would make a shot over the other and say something like "All day long" as they ran to the other end. One blocked the others shot and when he teammates came up to him he said "Not today". Stuff like that...they never looked at each other when they were talking but you knew it was directed at the other. Like a pro coach sending a message to his players through the media at a press conference...not said directly to them but the message was sent.

The player in question's team was seeing their lead shrink rather quickly and I thought it was mostly frustration. Now if someone else would have heard it or he had been facing the player...whole different story and significantly different result.