Thread: Equipment
View Single Post
Old Tue May 14, 2013, 02:51pm
Call it as I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Slick View Post
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, try this.

For a "small" and light bag, it has a lot of room. I like how the bottom compartment maintains its shape (it is hard plastic). I put my shins and both pair of shoes in the bottom. The side pockets are larger than expected (hats on one side, plastic box for sun screen/polish/bug spray on the other). Upper compartment is roomy (mask, travel case for belt/line up card holder/ball bags plus uniform unders). I haven't flown with this bag yet, but I'm sure I could manage to get my CP/pants/shirts in the left over space. However, I could always use my tested Samsonite for flying.

The "last year's" version of this bag had small mesh compartments in the side areas and on the top flap. I wish they would have kept those features.
I have used this bag for 2 years works well for gear but do not put my uniforms in it as they would not fit to my liking but have seen some other do it.