Thread: Funny
View Single Post
Old Sat May 11, 2013, 09:06pm
This IS My Social Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvboa View Post
Hey all,

Glad you like the videos. To answer your question about how we get video, I have a crew of 3 that goes out and films. I was lucky enough to have some great volunteers this year to help out. I own 2 cameras and tripods and one of our guys went out and bought his own set up.
If I were to start a video film crew/group for an association I would find one person that knows a lot about computers and has some video experience. I would task that person to put all the video taken onto one hard drive.
I would purchase 1 or 2 camera setups with tripods for the association and task either young rookie officials or some of the older veterans that don't work as much to go out and film games. Wives and teenagers of officials will work as well. So long as you have one place to take and compile all the games.
It's worked for us and I now have hundreds of hours of game film to search through for plays.

Ryan
DVBOA

I've been an admirer of the what you've put on the internet.
Has it ever been an issue with any of your association members that their games are posted directly to the net?