Thread: T or no T
View Single Post
Old Tue May 07, 2013, 05:35pm
Esteemed Forum Member

More On Knuckleheads ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
I would definitely be keeping an eye of #32 for the rest of the game. She's one of those knuckleheads that we keep talking about here on the Forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
That's not the appropriate or professional manner to handle this. Never allow your judgment on decisions to be influenced by anything. That compromises the integrity of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
I'm always going to keep a close eye on the knuckleheads in the game. These are the players (usually football players trying to stay in shape during the winter) who are always blurring the "lines in the sand. These are the players who, very often, are involved with intentional "hard" fouls, flagrant fouls, and verbal confrontations, as well as physical fights. It's in the best interest of the officials to keep an eye on these types of players. I'm not saying to "make up" any calls, but if they do something illegal, then, by all means, don't think about passing on it.
Remember this (below) from last year? This kid is the kind of knucklehead that's getting some extra attention from me in my game. I'm not going to make stuff up, but he's not getting a pass on anything illegal either.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)