View Single Post
Old Mon May 26, 2003, 01:16pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Padgett
NF rules. After the opening tip, A1 gets the ball back in the post. B1 fouls airborne shooter A1. While A1 is in the air, A2 fouls B2. Before the ball enters the hoop, B3 goaltends the shot, and then comes down and fouls A3. At the same time, A4 punches B4. Both coaches come off the bench onto the floor. As the officials sort things out, the scorer tells them A5, who was on the floor, is not in the book. Not only that, the teams were going the wrong way. Furthermore, B5, who was on the floor, is not on the team, but is their mascot and is wearing an illegal numbered mascot costume.
I'm surprised you haven't gotten an answer yet, this one shouldn't be that difficult to anyone who's been on the board for a while. Or for DeNucci, I can't believe he hasn't chimed in yet.

But since I'm the first, I get the trophy right? So here goes --

This is just yer basic False Triple Intentional Personal Foul with a Double Back Flagrant Technical, and a Single Toe Loop in the backcourt. A gets four shots, B gets three, both head coaches are ejected, A4 is DQ, the scorekeeper is replaced, the mascot is tied up in the corner, and B finishes the game with four players,...

Mark, please get back on your meds before we have our games together on Friday. Thank you.